Contemplative Church Services
- The Church of Conscious Harmony offers a Lectio Divina service with 20 minutes of Centering Prayer. Sundays at 8:00 AM CT.
- Metanoia-Journey offers a Centering Prayer/Lectio Divina online service each Sunday on Zoom from 8:30-9:30 AM CT. All are welcome to participate. For the Zoom link, please complete the free registration at this link.
- San Gabriel Presbyterian in Georgetown hosts a Ecumenical Wholeness Contemplative service the 4th Sunday of every month- in-person and livestreamed. For more info, select this link.
- Bethany United Methodist, holds contemplative worship at 6:30 pm on most 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month, in Grimes Chapel (Discipleship Building).
- Hope Chapel offers a Taizé Service at 7:00 PM occurring every 3rd Sunday of the month (except for holidays).
- St Hildegard’s Community offers a Sunday afternoon comtemplative service (both on-line and in-person) at 4:00 PM CT. For more info, see this link.
If you know about other contemplative services or events in the Austin area, please let us know. Thanks!