- Connect with Heart of Texas Contemplative Outreach: Facebook and MeetUp.com.
- Contemplative Outreach, Ltd. – The international organization.
- The Contemplative Life Program: Study and Practice in Community – The Contemplative Life Program (CLP) explores how to be a practicing contemplative, abiding in the presence of God in the midst of ordinary life. It is an in-home program designed to support and enrich a life of daily practice, study and devotion, assisting the practitioner to live and embody the contemplative dimension of the Gospel.
- Contemplative Outreach of San Antonio – Our sister-chapter which serves South Texas and the Texas hill country area.
- Extension Contemplativa – Hispanic website for Contemplative Outreach.
- World Community for Christian Meditation – The WCCM teaches a form of Christian meditation popularized by the Benedictine monk John Main. Although this is a different system than Centering Prayer, many people find it interesting to know about both.
- Open Mind, Open Heart: The Contemplative Dimension of the Gospel – Thomas Keating
- Centering Prayer and Inner Awakening – Cynthia Bourgeault
- The Loving Search for God – William Meninger
- Intimacy with God – Thomas Keating
- A Taste of Silence – Carl Arico
- Invitation to Love – Thomas Keating
- Manifesting God – Thomas Keating
- Contemplative Prayer – Thomas Merton
- New Seeds of Contemplation – Thomas Merton
- The Cloud of Unknowing – Unknown author